Friday, December 5, 2008

News and Updates For Hugs Heal

I am so sorry about the blogging hiatus I've been taking, it is completely inexcusable. I've been concentrating all my energy on my many other projects and I've neglected Hugs Heal. Well, no
more!

I have some news updates for Hugs Heal that I'd like to share:

  • We now have over 4,000 friends on the Hugs Heal Myspace!!!! Can I just say "Yay"?!
  • The Hugs Heal Online Community is temporarily going to be accessible only through www.hugsheal.ning.com, instead of www.hugsheal.com. Hopefully we will be using the main domain name again soon.
  • Membership for the Hugs Heal Online Community is slowly creeping toward 200, so lets work on that okay? Now go sign up to become an official Hugger! It's free and fun, I promise!
  • The Hugs Heal Online Shop now has 16 unique positive-message designs available in a large variety of clothing products; including t-shirts, jackets, and sweaters in many styles and colors for everyone.
  • I'm currently working on making many of the Hugs Heal Designs available for purchase on an even larger variety on products in a new Zazzle shop. Products will include shoes, postage stamps, more t-shirts, skateboards, mugs, buttons, bumper stickers, baby onesies, and much more!
Well, that's all the news for now. Don't forget, HUGS HEAL!

No comments: