Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Big Update on Pretty Much Everything

Hi everybody! So sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been very busy with a ton of different projects. First of all, in case you haven't visited in awhile, the Hugs Heal Myspace has been completely re-designed! It now has a sleeker, easier-to-navigate layout for everyone to enjoy.

Now, I have moved on to redoing the entire Hugs Heal Shop. Soon, we will have HUNDREDS of new products with updated designs in a rainbow of colors that you will be able to edit yourself! I am very excited about these changes, and I hope that you will be too!

After the Shop is finished, I plan to open a Hugs Heal Facebook Group! I hope that this expansion with spread the Hugs Heal Message further and further, and that it will help me to promote the Hugs Heal Shop.

To update everyone on my current non-Hugs Heal project, I am working on a new website where I will be displaying various pieces of my paintings. Once the website is up and running, I am hoping to begin working at a local street faire to showcase and sell my work (unbelievably excited AND nervous about this!) I also plan to take custom orders for people who have items that they would like me to paint. I promise that when I've finished setting up the website, I'll share it with you guys here at Hugs Heal. The artwork showcased on the new site will be entirely different than anything I've ever done before.

On April 16, I will be participating in my first-ever SketchCrawl, which is an event that involves a whole bunch of people getting together, walking around, and drawing everything they see. This particular event will be doubling as a fundraiser for disaster relief efforts in Japan. For more information, please read the article on my other website, Gini's Magic.

Support a Great Cause and Get Your Creative Juices Flowing By Participating in a SketchCrawl!


****IMPORTANT NOTE****

After the Hugs Heal Shop renovations are completed, I will be looking for volunteers to help with spreading the Hugs Heal message. I will need people to send out friend requests on both Myspace and Facebook, and post bulletins and messages (I will write everything myself, I just need help posting it).

If you are interested in helping out with any of this, even you can only do a little bit, PLEASE CONTACT ME! Every bit of help, helps.

No comments: