Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hugs Heal Story 2 - submitted by a friend of Hugs Heal

My fiancee and I have been having some really hard times with money lately. He is the more laid back person and I am the pessimistic one and I always think we are going to loose everything. Within the last week our situation has started to get worse. When I sit down and stare at our check book it upsets me. I try to find ways to calm down but I cant, I yell at my kids (I know how bad huh?) and cry. When I get like that my daughter who is 3 will come up and hug me and grab my face and tell me its ok....I feel so much better after that, it is like that hug from my baby girl makes the world so much better, and nothing else matters but having her in my arms... I love her so much! Hugs are great. I love hugs!

-Mandy from New York

No comments: