Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Favorite Responses to my last the "Hugs Make Me Feel" Challenge

I posted my "Hugs Make Me Feel" Challenge on the Hugs Heal Myspace and so far I have recieved 16 responses. Here are my Top Five:

5. "When I hug someone I feel like everything is right with the world."

4. "When I see people hugging eachother I feel warm and happy; and frankly wishing it was a group hug."

3. "Hugs make me feel safe, warm, makes feel like I am loved and cared for. There is nothing like a hug to brighten your day and make you feel better."

4. "When I see people hugging each other I feel as if they are close, caring, in love; whatever the occasion. A hug is a closeness and says all that needs to be said in so many ways!"

5. "The thought of students not being able to hug eachother in school makes me...wonder what this world is coming to, when a hug is considered to be offensive. Considering most of the bonds we make in childhood (outside our families) is in school with our peers."

No comments: